Apple has released iOS 15.4.1 this morning to fix issues with battery drain that have plagued iPhone as well as iPad Customers since its previous version. WatchOS, tvOS along with macOS will also get updates of the giant tech company.
- First, you must go to Settings before you can use the latest software.
- Select General in the dropdown menu.
- Visit Software Update to see what’s new.
- The software that you have installed on the iPhone will be upgraded.
Apple iPhone 6s or later iPad Pro (all models), iPad Air 2 and iPad 5th generation and up, iPad mini 4 and later along with iPod touchscreen are compatible with iOS 15.4.1 as well as iPadOS 15.4.1.
“An application with kernel privileges may be able to execute arbitrary code.” “Apple is aware of reports that this vulnerability has been aggressively exploited,” Apple said. company said.
The update contains some significant corrections for your iPhone:
- After upgrading to iOS 15.4 the battery might deplete quicker than originally planned.
- When you are scrolling through text or displaying the alarm message, devices that use braille could be unable to respond.
- Made specifically for designed for iPhone A few third-party apps could make hearing aids lose connection.
In the last week Apple announced this week the iOS 15.4 update that included modifications to several features, such as Face Unlock. A few users have reported that following the installation of the new update that the Apple iPhone 13 series smartphones have battery depletion issues. After installing the update for both the iPhone 13 and iPhone 13 Pro Max systems, users have reported that their battery is beginning to run out of power quickly.
The majority of users have faced problems with their batteries following an update to their system according to an Reddit thread. According to a research conducted by Phone Arena, the problem of iPhone battery depletion has significantly intensified following the recent update.