YouTube has come to promote the era of online video. So, let’s take a look at its most watched music videos of all time. Our latest update shows that Justin Bieber is still at number 1 with Baby, which was the first video to earn a half a billion views! Also, the music video by Jennifer Lopez, named On The Floor ft. Pitbull, has risen to number 2 with over 611,5 million views in less than a year.
Here is the top 10, as of October 2012:
1. Justin Bieber – Baby ft. Ludacris with more than 791 million views
2.Jennifer Lopez – On The Floor ft. Pitbull with more than 611,5 million views
3. PSY – GANGNAM STYLE with 532 million views. “Gangnam Style” is the only song that has come out in 2012 that has been ranked on this chart.
4. Eminem – Love the Way You Lie ft. Rihanna with more than 507 million views
5. Shakira-Waka Waka (This Time for Africa) with 497 million views. The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup (TM) Song.
6. LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem ft. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock with 493 million views
7. Lady Gaga- Bad Romance with 491 million views
8. Michel Teló – Ai Se Eu Te Pego with 448 million views
9. Eminem-Not Afraid with 368 million views
10. Adele – Rolling in the Deep with 342 million views