As technology is changing the style of living, there are many drastic changes that are on the rise in all operations performed by us humans. It may be anything like conversation, completion of tasks through the net, managing money through phone applications and so on. This makes the work more simple and fast that you do even feel that you have performed that action.
Here are some finance applications listed below that can be utilised in faster and simple transactions:
- BlackGold: This app supports in keeping you updated with the fluctuations that are occurring in the market due to the price changes of crude oil, gasoline, natural gas and heating oil. It has a utility where you can upgrade the version to provide silver tracking and area wise tracking of gasoline which is an updated user interface.
Mortgage Calculator: It is one of the most trusted apps that can be utilised either by the lender or the borrower in calculating the mortgage in the most basic way. It is a tool that is trusted and downloaded by most users from the app store.
Pageonce Money & Bills: The latest app creation that helps you in managing all your finances such as receiving reminders for bill due date, knowing your credit transactions and keeps track of rewards that have been achieved through the latest operations. It also allows you in adding numerous accounts and data usage with no additional cost.
- Venmo: It is known as the crown for the finance apps that has flexibility in you connecting your credit card and bank account to your mobile device and instantly meets your expenses without any delay. This can also be done by securing a payday loan that will approve an instant loan within few hours. Payday loans are of huge demand in the present era.
- Wikinvest Portfolio Manager: Through this app you can automatically import your brokerage holdings and the entire portfolio in your palm; that keeps you on top of the market news. This helps you in simplifying your investments and other financial operations, even when you are travelling to different places.
- SplashData SplashMoney: With this app you can connect to your bank account directly from your smartphone and download all the necessary transactions that you perform directly into your SplashMoney app. Through this you can also track and analyse your operations like expenses with customised report and charts, which can be easily noticed.
- Xpenser: The basic operation behind this app is to record all your transactions as soon as they are incurred than to wait until they are forgotten. This app helps you in accomplishing this task where you can keep track of all your transactions and keep them safe in your account. Through the usage of tags and keywords you can easily search for the data quickly through text messages.
- BillShrink: Using this app you can easily find a wireless plan and credit cards, compare them to select the best option that will save you money through switching. The competition and demand among them can be easily noticed through this app. You just need to select which bill you want to shrink to start the application functioning.
The aurhor of the article Michelle is a tech writer from United Kingdom. You may contact her at @financeport.