Terms & Conditions on Reprinting Articles
Notice: You are allowed to copy and distribute the articles, web pages and blog posts at Marketsweekly.net as long as you adhere to Copy & Reprint Policies below.
- If you wish to publish/reprint any article from our site in your ezine, website, blog, forum, RSS feed or print publication, you must:
- Respect the copyrights of the authors by publishing the entire article as it is with no changes.
- Agree to include the FULL Resource box or SIG line at the end of the article.
- Agree not to change the title or content of the article in any way.
- Agree to make all links so that they are Active/Linkable with no syntax changes.
- Agree to include the article source credit below each article reprinted with the link active:
Article Source: http://marketsweekly.net
- Agree to not put any of the articles found on this site to any web site that also contains illegal content or any other unlawful activities.
- Agree to never reprint any article from this site via any unsolicited email, spamming, or pop up ads.
- Agree to never charge others to view any article you reprint from our article directory.
- Agree to limit the number of articles reprinted to no greater than 25 per calendar year.
- Agree to not include the rel=nofollow tag in your HREF statements.
- Agree to not use any content from our site in audio or video derivatives whatsoever.
- Agree to never translate any content from our site in any language. You may not create derivative works from any of our content.
- Agree to not add any active links to any article you reprint from our site. This unethical behavior would lead someone to believe falsely that the author of the article endorses the active link when in fact there is no truth to that.
Marketsweekly.net reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior warning.
Liability: Marketsweekly.net and its parent company do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information or product represented on this site.
No Implied Endorsement: Marketsweekly.net does not endorse or recommend anything. The views of the authors that have submitted their articles to this site are owned by them alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of Marketsweekly.net, its management team or owners. Further, JonesPainRelief.com does not recommend any product or service found via any advertisement within this site.
No Warranty: When using this site, you may find many links to 3rd party Internet sites. Marketsweekly.net is not responsible for the content or availability of these 3rd party sites. Marketsweekly.net does not warrant or guarantee the products, services, or information found on external or 3rd party sites.
No Pop-Ups: there are no Pop-Ups anywhere within the Marketsweekly.net site. If you receive one as a result of clicking on any of the 3rd party links found within this site – be informed that they did not originate from our site.
The articles on our site do not dispense medical, financial, legal or professional advice, nor do they prescribe any treatment or strategy that should be tested without the advice of a professional. Information presented on this site is for educational or entertainment purposes only. You are responsible for your own actions should you use any information found on this site